Q: transfer case needs replaced

grinding and has been diagnosed by a transmission shop. how much labor hours should this take?

3. transfer case needs replaced

Q: Fuse box modification.

Hi there - from your description, it sounds like there is no electrical socket in the fuse block in this position. Manufacturers used to include wiring for all possible options when the vehicle was built - using a single wiring...

Q: Key and steering wheel have to be moved to start the car

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK430. There are many possible causes for this fault. The most common would be a failing key cylinder, steering wheel lock, or ignition switch. I recommend having a qualified technician,...

Q: Overheating issue - 2001 Cadillac DeVille

Hi there. There are a lot of things that can cause this to occur. By far the most common failure on this engine that causes these same symptoms is a bad head gasket. This engine is notorious for this. A...