Q: Transfer case isues

So when my truck is in 4x4 and i accelarate there is a vibration that feels like its comming from the middle of the vehicle and the harder i accelarate the stronger it becomes, ive also noticed it has some dificulty shifting in and out of 4 lock so i have to keep switching back and forth for it to switch. Now i do know my tires are off ballance so i dont know if that would be a contributing factor to this situation

Hi there. The vibration in the middle of your vehicle upon acceleration and trouble shifting in and out of 4 wheel drive may be a bad transmission mount. If the transmission mount is broken or sagging, the driveline angle changes and results in vibration. This could also affect the shift linkage. Tire balance could be a contributing factor to the vibration felt. I recommend having your vehicle’s vibration upon acceleration and difficulty shifting diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.