Q: Trans problem

When the truck is warmed up trans shifts fine what is the solution to my problem

3. Trans problem

Q: How do I make an Army humvee (M998) street legal. It's a 1987 and is has everything a normal car does except backup lights and a l

The best way to determine if this would make your vehicle street legal would be to call your local non-emergency police number and ask them if that would be legal for your vehicle. You could also call or visit the...

Q: 2002 Chevy cavalier. The RPMs are jumping when stopped then AC blows cold till I slow down or stop then it blows warm.

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Screeching chirp noise engine - 1991 GMC K2500

Hey there. The A/C pulley bearing may be binding causing the chirping. Try spraying each belt one at a time with some water in a spray bottle. The noise will change or go away when the belt that is chirping...