Q: Trans problem

When the truck is warmed up trans shifts fine what is the solution to my problem

Check the transmission fluid level and condition. Fluid volume increases as the fluid heats. A low fluid level when cold could account for shift difficulties due to low hydraulic pressure, but as the fluid heats, the volume increases perhaps enough to create acceptable pressure levels. If the fluid is low, add to the correct level and see if that makes any difference. If the transmission fluid and filter have never been changed, that might help, too. If that does not resolve the issue, it is possible that there are faults in the valve body and/or shift solenoids that involve sticking valves, leaking valves or even a loose valve body. To obtain a diagnostic identifying the cause of the shift difficulty, please request a transmission shifting diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Trans problem