Q: Tranny & Power Steering Flush

I want to do a full flush of my transmission and power steering not just a drain and refill. How much fluid does each require?

3. Tranny & Power Steering Flush

Q: Bell ringing noise, stalling and then dies - 1995 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon

These bells indicate a problem that the built-in diagnostic system is unable to indicate on the dash (usually a burned out fault indication bulb). Replace the burned out indicator bulb on the dash, then check out the original problem by...

Q: Should I get the piston rings replaced or just swap the entire engine?

First off, if it isn't smoking, it probably isn't burning all that oil. A quart a week is four quarts a month and about 1000-2000 miles. That's a lot of oil. It is most likely a combination of leaking oil...

Q: Valvetronic operation on N42 engine.

The valvetronic motor is stuck or not functioning properly and causing the engine to not start up. I recommend replacing the valvetronic motor. The motor is designed to cycle itself when turning on the ignition, so it is good to...