Q: tranmision fluid fair condition change 2 years ago. Should I chage it or not?

The van mileage is 236600 on occasions on the last shit to over drive it bumps, not all the time...It does not slips either. The fluid is light red and is full. Do you recommend to change fluid? I was told that the new fluid may cause it to start slipping. I'm not using it as much as before. I was driving it about 130 +/- a day. I want to keep it for local transportation, not that much miles no more. Please give me your thoughts... Thank you. Johnny.

3. tranmision fluid fair condition change 2 years ago. Should I chage it or not?