Q: Trailer lights plus has no power

The plug for the trailer lights has no power.

3. Trailer lights plus has no power

Q: Coolant leak and white smoke.

The engine has a blown head gasket and is passing coolant through the engine to the tailpipe. You are seeing the steam coming from the exhaust. The engine being overheated would have to be diagnosed as to why it is...

Q: How do I safely park while towing a trailer?

Parking your car with a trailer attached can be tricky. It’s not as simple as finding a spot and putting the car in park. You need to follow a few important steps: Find a parking spot long enough to...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources...