Q: Trailer lights broken

The trailer lights aren't working.

3. Trailer lights broken

Q: BAS/ESP light coming on

Your vehicle may be having an issue with the connections to the brake sensor. The connections may have corrosion which will make the system go into failure mode, intermittently causing the throttle to not respond. I recommend having your brake...

Q: Battery drained and car won't start

I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a technician who is qualified to service your hybrid vehicle electrical systems. If your vehicle's 12 volt battery has failed, they should be able to replace it very easily for you and...

Q: I hear a loud noise upon start up but it’s only when starting for a few seconds

Among the possible causes of the noise you are describing are a glazed or slipping serpentine (or other drive) belt and a starter motor with a pinion drive gear that is not fully and immediately retracting from the ring gear...