Q: Trailblazer 2009 temperature guage drops full in between

Trailblazer 2009 temperature guage drops full in between & ac stops working. After a day temp guage works normal. Is it peob with eng temp guage or thermostat

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having issues with the water pump. The cooling system and the AC system have very minor things in common between them. The main cooling system component that shares anything with the AC is the drive belt. The drive belt powers the water pump, and the AC compressor. You should start by trying to replicate the issue while inspecting the vehicle. Pay attention to the drive belt while this is happening. If the water pump has failed, or its pulley has failed, you will have to replace the entire unit. If you cannot replicate the issue, you should still focus your attention around the water pump and drive belt. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule and appointment.

3. Trailblazer 2009 temperature guage drops full in between