Q: Q: Trade?

I currently own a 2005 PT Cruiser with 148,000 miles but I have a oil pan gasket leak and I have to replace the spark plugs again and the axle is close to breaking. The car a guy wants to trade is a 2007 Ford Fusion but it has 200,000 miles. Should I do the trade?

Hi there. This is a trade that I would avoid. First off, the Ford Fusion is notorious for transmission problems. Second, with 200,000 miles, it’s bound to have suspension issues that would require repair and end up costing you more money in the long run. I’d look for a different vehicle; but consider letting the PT Cruiser go with the issues you’ve described, those repairs could be quite costly and worth more than the car is currently valued.