Q: Traction light on and wont go off how do i fix this

My traction off light will not go off and the car is rattles and sacks and. I need to reset my traction control how do I do this my self

The light is continuously illuminated due to a fault in the system. Traction control relies on wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, the illumination of the TCS warning light means that diagnostic trouble codes are stored. Those codes will provide the key clues to finding, and repairing, the fault in the TCS system. If you request it, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a traction control system diagnostic and let you know of the required repairs. The same mechanic will also evaluate the noise issue that you have referred to in your question and advise you of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Traction light on and wont go off how do i fix this