Q: Q: Traction control light on

The esp button is on and traction control light is constantly on. Is the car safe to drive

3. Q: Traction control light on

Q: Sometimes when I have foot on break it releases puff of air-I hear it&feel it get hard.back to normal once driving. Vw 2005 Beetle

The problem sounds like your brake booster is leaking vacuum and will need to be replaced. The brake booster helps you apply the brake and if it is leaking or the check valve that supplies vacuum to it is leaking...

Q: Car won't start and makes a beeping/clicking noise.

There is a possibility that your battery has a bad cell and/or is discharged such that the amps available are not sufficient to run the starter motor. The battery should be load tested (free at most battery stores or a...

Q: My SUV is making a grinding noise

The noise may be coming from the transmission torque dampener. The transmission would need to be identified by the dealer as a failed part number on the transmission. If the number on the transmission match, then the transmission should be...