Q: Tracker lost all power.

I first noticed flickering power when i would hit large bumps. Today i hit an exceptionally large pothole and lost all power: no engine, no lights. Only silence when i turn the key. Battery sparked when i tried to jump it. The tow driver thinks i lost the ground wire. How would i check and fix this?

A: The spark indicates you have a loose connec...

The spark indicates you have a loose connection. The cable or connector to the battery is loose or bad and should be checked. Give it a look to see if the connection is just loose or the cable end is bad and needs to be replaced. If you need help with this, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the car's loss of power and make the correct repairs.