Q: TPMS light coming on while driving

The TPMS light comes on while I am driving. All four of the tires are new and I have checked their air pressure, and they are inflated to the correct levels.

The tire pressure sensors continuously broadcast their signal to the TPMS control unit. More than likely, one of the tire pressure sensors has failed. Unlike some TPMS systems, the system on your Acura should reset automatically after being driven. If the tire pressure is correct on each tire and the light does not go off after driving, one of the sensors has failed. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the TPMS Light and let you know what needs to be done to clear the light.