Q: Toyota Tacoma (05) cabin air filter. Two videos show the arrow should be pointed up, two show it should be pointed down. What is

Two videos show replacement of cabin air filter Tacoma (05) to point the arrow up and two show it should be pointed down. What is correct?

It looks like the arrows on your particular cabin air filter should be installed with the arrows pointing downward. Just keep in mind that the arrows are meant to show which way the filter is installed so that the arrows will point the same way as the airflow through the box. I hope this helps.

3. Toyota Tacoma (05) cabin air filter. Two videos show the arrow should be pointed up, two show it should be pointed down. What is