Q: toyota carina 3 1996 diagonestic port

hello i have a toyota carina 3 1996 and i need to now the localisation of the diagonestic port to make som upgrades to my car and thanks

Thanks for writing in about your Toyota Carina. You should check in behind the left change drawer. You have to remove the drawer to see the connector. If the connector is not there, the next place to check would be on the right side of the center console, near heater outlet. If you can’t find the port or need some help with the upgrades, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle. Good luck.