Q: toyot vitz 1.0

sir i have toyota vitz 1.0 2011 model..all the things is ok it has gr8 pick every thing is perfect on runing but when i stop on signal on D mode than its start idling or i use power window than it still idling...i do all the tuning plug change filter change but problem still there tell me the best solution...

Hi there. Based on your question, it seems like you may have a low or rough idle when stopped in "D" or using the power window. There are a couple of components that could be the cause of your concern; the battery and/or the alternator. The battery is the heart of your electrical system; if it fails, the rest fails. Have the battery checked for low cold cranking amps and a bad cell. A bad battery cell disrupts the vehicle’s electrical communication and can overwork the alternator as it can cause extreme electrical fluctuations. Next have the alternator tested to verify the volts and amps output is where it should be. The idle on this vehicle is controlled by an electrical communication signal and the power window gets it’s voltage from a combination of the battery and alternator. Your Mechanic has several technicians available to assist you with a battery and alternator inspection, battery replacement, and alternator replacement.