Q: Towed to parkinglot, what could be wrong and can I use it anymore or trash it. Can you provide a mechanic in Orlando.

While driving on the highway, car suddenly stopped and smoke started coming. Transmission repair was done a month ago. I poured fluid when engine was hot.

A: The most likely cause for this to happen is...

The most likely cause for this to happen is that the engine overheated or that your timing belt broke. If you would like to have this properly diagnosed, have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your vehicle’s stalling issue to help verify what repairs are needed.