Q: Tow haul feature

do i need to use the tow haul feature when driving on mostly flat highways, i am hauling a 9700 pound trailer.

3. Tow haul feature

Q: Early 6.7Ls..Do they really have Turbo problems?

This is a question that will vary widely depending on who you ask and is often times subject to bias. With that being said, however there are some commonly known problems (as with any new model car or truck) that...

Q: My car has a coolant leak but the engine is not overheating.

Since you have had the water pump and intake gasket replaced in the last two years, I would recommend having the system pressure tested and inspected to see if the radiator is leaking or the water pump is leaking again....

Q: I have a bent EVAP line that's bent underneath the car, how do I know if it's leaking? Also if it's not leaking is it ok to drive?

The car's self diagnostics should be able to tell you if there is a leak in the line, The EVAP monitor will pull a vacuum on the tank and keep track of the fall in pressure. It will light the...