Q: Top radiator hose tight on 2004 dodge truck and loosing water that i dont see

my top hose is tight and i have no heat and i am loosing water

Hi there. Look at all of the cooling hoses for the engine and the heater, radiator, core plugs (freeze plugs), and the engine oil. Look for any coolant leaking out of any port that could leak. Look around the core plugs and see if there is any white residue. If you are unable to see any visible leaks, then check the engine oil to see if it looks like a milk shake. If the oil looks milky, then the head gasket or intake gasket is split causing the coolant to leak into the engine. If a head gasket is burned causing coolant to leak into the engine oil or cylinders, then the exhaust will have a sweet smell and may smoke white. If you are unable to determine where the coolant leak is coming from, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Top radiator hose tight on 2004 dodge truck and loosing water that i dont see