Q: Took my car through inspection and it passed. Did emissions and I was told that I need to replace the muffler catylic converter and o2 sensor. Is this true?

Passed inspection but failed emissions needed muffler catylic converter and o2 sensor. I replaced the muffler but now car wont start. Could the catylic converter or o2 sensor cause the car to not start

3. Took my car through inspection and it passed. Did emissions and I was told that I need to replace the muffler catylic converter and o2 sensor. Is this true?