Q: Took for smog test and fail said that it was supposed to be 430 but was 469. What do I do to fix it?

I've replaced all hoses distributor power steering pump O2 sensor upper left drove around did everything for the past two weeks and it failed

Generally, when the car fails a smog test, the smog shop will give you a print out and tell you what specifically caused the failure. Some common causes for failing these tests are faulty O2 sensors, bad catalytic converters, vacuum leaks or rich fuel conditions. You may want to consider having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your car and determine what may have caused the failure and make necessary repairs.

• Took for smog test and fail said that it was supposed to be 430 but was 469. What do I do to fix it?