Q: Too many issues to count BMW 530 xi 2007

I was told my radiator is leaking coolant/ Antifreeze also the oil pan asset is leaking and i need new front rotors/break pads the car only has 80000 miles on it. Is it worth the repair or it time to get rid of the car? What is generally the next thing to go bad?

Hi there. A reality of mechanical parts is that they are indeed designed to eventually wear out. Some of these parts, like gaskets in between metal components, brakes and rotors and other parts that are damaged on your BMW will wear out before 100,000 miles. In most cases, when these small components and parts are replaced, the car will continue to run well. However, if the vehicle did not receive routine service and maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer; it’s likely that other major components will begin to wear out sooner rather than later.