Q: told by toyota dealership that i should probably add some radiator sealer, my car smells hot after driving.

where do i add the sealer for the radiator fluid at?

That’s quite amazing that a dealership mechanic recommended using a radiator sealer. I’d recommend against doing this. The sealant is designed to try and fill small cracks inside the radiator core. However, the drawback is that the sealer typically causes obstructions in the coolant lines (especially on bends). This can cause serious overheating problems. Instead of using a sealer, contact one of our local mechanics to complete a fluid leak detection inspection so they can determine what’s broken and fix it correctly.

• told by toyota dealership that i should probably add some radiator sealer, my car smells hot after driving.