Q: Today My AC Just Stopped working,Took It To Auto Parts Store And THEY Checked FUSES And Said THEY Were Good ,Any SUGGESTIONS ?

I took my truck to the auto parts store and they said that my fuses are good I have a 2008 Chevy Avalanche LTZ the air conditioning unit does not work I tried using turning the switches on and off the climate control but it just blows very very faint

Hi there, thanks for writing in. The fuses are only a small part of the A/C and climate control system. If the blower still works but the A/C is inoperative, the system pressures will first need to be checked using manifold gauges, as well as checking for power to the compressor. If the blower has stopped functioning, the blower motor will need to be accessed and checked for power at the motor itself and at the blower motor resistor, which is the part that allows the blower motor to have multiple speeds. If the climate control unit has stopped working entirely, then the body control module or climate control module will need to be scanned for faults as a first step to diagnosis. Regardless of the problem, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can help you get a quick and accurate diagnosis.

3. Today My AC Just Stopped working,Took It To Auto Parts Store And THEY Checked FUSES And Said THEY Were Good ,Any SUGGESTIONS ?