Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-yfug5tjs:173:8

Q: Tires would not turn with steering wheel

When leaving a large parking lot (in a rural area), as I began to back up and turn left, I could not turn the wheels. When I turned the steering wheel, the tires only moved about an inch. To explain how much I had turned, the Chevy logo on my steering wheel was totally upside down. I had to have the car towed to the dealership. They reported to me that from the steering mechanism, four pins had fallen out. This is a Very dangerous problem. If I had been on the highway or interstate, this could have caused very serious conditions and outcomes. Before I have them repair this problem, what is your assessment of this and how it should be handled?

A: Hello there. I&#39;m not exactly sure which...

Hello there. I'm not exactly sure which "pins" you mean. I'm guessing maybe the intermediate shaft bolts? Chevy had issues with intermediate shafts on full-size trucks, but I haven't heard of anything with the Tracker. This is something that would require first hand inspection. If you'd like a second opinion on this, a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the steering problem and help you move forward with repairs.