Q: Tires in front lean

Okay so I recently wreck the truck not bad but hit something when I swerved off the road n it bent the frame knocked the passenger tire out of alignment and so I took it too the shop well the frame that's bent is what's under the motor and just like a dent in it well the shop told me that all they could do is crank my torsion bars back down and align it well I look at my truck now and the tires lean in and the shop says it's all they could do for it, would replacing upper and lower ballsjoints on both passenger and driver side and doing the control arms, tie rods, etc basically rebuilding the front end would that help my case or should I have another shop look at it first?

If you bent the frame, then the frame would need to be straightened or replaced to fix the problem. You can replace all the front end parts, but if the frame is still bent, the alignment will be off. I would have a body shop put the vehicle on the frame machine and see if they can straighten it. If not, then the frame will need to be replaced. Do not waste the money on replacing parts until you have the suspension accurately diagnosed.