Q: Tires have slow leak

The right front and left rear tires have a slow leak. I believe it is related to the valve rather than a hole in either oil the tires. I have had this issue with this vehicle in the past, where the valves have a slow leak.

The best thing to do is to spray soapy water on the suspected valves and see if they are leaking. If you see bubbles then the leak can be addressed and repaired as needed. If you feel you need a mechanics help. I recommend that you seek a certified mechanic to come and test your vehicle’s tires for you.

3. Tires have slow leak