Q: Tires are vibrating

The tires on my van are vibrating.

3. Tires are vibrating

Q: Slow acceleration immediately after applying brakes

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: shifter stuck in manual mode after accident

Without body damage, it is most likely a coincidence that it is stuck in manual mode. Regardless of how it came to quit working, it should be diagnosed just as any other failure would be. I would begin with...

Q: Tire pressure sensor goes on and off, even when tires are all inflated to 32 and are staying there.

Hello. I would recommend checking your spare tire to see if it is at the correct psi. Sometimes spare tires also have tire pressure sensors. If this is not the issue, you likely have a defective sensor, that will need...