Q: Tire wobbly and making scratching sound

The tire on the passenger's side is wobbly and I hear a loud scratching sound when I drive.

You have a failing hub bearing. When you get this noise and this feeling then the bearing is bad enough that there is a lot of excessive free play in the wheel. I typically get the vehicle in the air and check to see if the wheel feels loose. If it is and the lug nuts are tight then the bearing is bad and needs to be replaced. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to do an inspection and replace your wheel bearings if necessary.

3. Tire wobbly and making scratching sound