Q: Tire wobbly and making scratching sound

The tire on the passenger's side is wobbly and I hear a loud scratching sound when I drive.

3. Tire wobbly and making scratching sound

Q: transmission wont engage most of the time and when it does it wont shift past 2nd gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. Automatic transmissions can be very tricky and complex. A simple flush may not correct issues that have led to a leak. Being low on transmission fluid means there is a leak somewhere, and that...

Q: Doesn't turn on without the Check Engine Light coming on

Hi there. It sounds like the EFI relay is sticking or has resistance internally. This relay provides power to the engine computer. If it delays that power, then there is a delay in the Check Engine Light displaying and the...

Q: After a recent tire change and feeling a "floating" feeling, would a tire balance or tire alignment be more appropriate?

When you mention a "floating" feeling, the first thing that pops into my mind is that the tire pressure may be low. A low tire makes the car wander as though it doesn't really know where you're pointing it. As...