Q: Tire suffered puncture.

My tire got punctured with a big nail. I need to know if I can just have it patched or do I need to replace it.

3. Tire suffered puncture.

Q: Applying brakes at stop lights and the vehicle slides.

Hello. If the brakes are staying applied and the wheels are locked but the vehicle begins to slide it is because of the slickness of the roadway. There is not going to be any way to prevent this unless you...

Q: Reduced engine power, possible vent valve solenoid malfunction.

Hi there. Typically the issue you're describing could be related to the EVAP vent solenoid, but I wouldn't rule out the EVAP canister purge solenoid. When this component is damaged, it can cause similar symptoms you're experiencing with your 2005...

Q: Alternator is overheating...had it tested and was told everything looked good. What would cause this problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The charging system is rather simple including the alternator, battery, and the cables. If you have tested the alternator off of the vehicle, there may be another component in the system that is causing...