Q: Tire steel belt broke, cut ABS wiring, ABS lights on; local mech tried repair, says computer no reset. Dealer? Cost?

What will this cost me if I take it to the dealer? The ABS wire was cut by the broken tire steel belt. The ABS light came on of course. I took it to a local shop who said they can replace the wiring, but their computer will not read the codes and reset. If I take this into the dealership, can you give me an idea what it might cost?

3. Tire steel belt broke, cut ABS wiring, ABS lights on; local mech tried repair, says computer no reset. Dealer? Cost?