Q: Tire squeaks

The right front tire squeaks, and the driver's side window will not go up. The motor in door panel still works, and the window went down but won't go back up. The window is not off track, and the motor is clicking like it's trying to work.

A: The squeaking tire would need to have the r...

The squeaking tire would need to have the rim and tire checked for any damage or stress cracks in the rim. The squeak may also be the 4WD system binding on sharp turns and the differential may need a fluid change or have binding issues. The window regulator needs to be replaced in the door. The motor works and the window is not off track, leaves the window regulator cable broke and a replacement is the only way to fix it. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the squeaking noise and inspect your window in order to make the correct repairs.