Q: Tire slowly goes flat.

My tire is slowly going flat to the point I have to put air in it every 2 weeks. I was told by the previous owner that it is the wheel, but I cannot find the diagnostic in the drop down menu. Is this something you can fix?

Hello, the only way to find a leak on a rim and tire is to remove the wheel from the car and then submerge it in a tank of water to see if there a leak. While submerged, the mechanic will be looking for bubbles in the water created by the leak. At that point, it can be determined if it’s the rim or tires, and a repair will be possible by fixing or replacing the tire or replacing the rim. The best place to have this performed would be a tire shop.