Q: Tire rims bent

The car overheated. I replaced the water, but it's still overheating. As soon as I start driving, smoke goes everywhere.

You will need to have the rims along with the complete suspension checked for damage. Your rims may need to be replaced and the tires may have got the inner metal cords damaged. The suspension should be checked for bent hubs, tie rods, struts or steering gear damages. If you need assistance, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your suspension and steering to let you know what repairs are made.

3. Tire rims bent