Q: Tire question

Can I use 215/65R16 tires on my Mitsubishi Galant.

3. Tire question

Q: car sputters as I accelerate. Check engine light is on.

Hi Keith. Thanks for contacting us today. When the check engine light illuminates, it's due to an OBD-II trouble code being triggered and stored in the ECU. This code will likely lead to the faulty components that are causing the...

Q: All wheels are slightly bent and one wheel is cracked

When the vehicle's rims develop these type of cracks, they should be replaced immediately. The cracks can make the wheel unstable and should not be driven on until it is repaired. The most common causes of trims cracking in this...

Q: My engine light comes on and then my car shuts off. I have a 2012 Chrysler 200

A problem that seems to resolve after the car sits for a while usually points to a sensor failure. Many sensors contain coils of wire that might get an intermittent break that only occurs at certain temps, so it seems...