Q: Tire loses pressure

Every 15 days the driver's side rear tire loses air pressure, and the tire pressure sensor gets activated.

A: Hi there, it is possible for small leaks to...

Hi there, it is possible for small leaks to develop on tires. If you are able to remove the wheel, you can spread soapy water on the rubber to see if it starts bubbling to locate the leak. Be sure to check the valve as they can develop leaks as well. Small leaks can be difficult to locate sometimes and the tire may need to be removed to find the damage. It is possible to repair small leaks, but if the tire is low on tread, around 3/32" or 4/32", and your money is better spent on just getting a new tire. A certified technician, would be able to remove the tire from the wheel to repair the hole.