Q: Tire - 1997 Volkswagen

When I park near the kerb outside my some girl said my tire was flat even though I have been driving in it

A: There are many items that can cause a tire ...

There are many items that can cause a tire to run low or appear going low; especially in the situation you described. If the wheel is turned towards the curb, the sidewall of the tire can "squash" and appear to be flat to people walking by.

However, the best way to verify this is to drive by a tire store and ask them to check your tire pressure. Most tire places will do this as a courtesy for no charge.

They can also quickly inspect the tire for any nails in the tread or other issues that can cause low tire pressure.

If you discover any issues, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your vehicle.