Q: Q: timing chain

How long should it take for a mechanic to replace a timing chain? I understand the engine must be removed but I am not into over a week.

3. Q: timing chain

Q: SUV, GMC Envoy, 2004, vehicle has no get up and go! Not shifting into gear! Already changed transmission fluid and spark plugs!

If engine speed increases steadily in response to accelerator inputs, then this is probably a transmission related fault. To give you a precise slate of possibilities though I would need to know exactly which gears (which "shift points") are "missing"...

Q: How many spark plugs does a Chevy Traverse 2012 need?

Your engine has 6 spark plugs. If you are having problems with the traction lock then have the system scanned to see if there is codes stored.

Q: Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I was advice I needed to replace the radiator. But I'm having trouble on find

Hi there. In regards to replacing components, it's always best to purchase the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) component as opposed to an upgrade or aftermarket replacement. You might find it easier to have one of our mobile mechanics come to...