Q: Q: Timing chain

I am replacing the timing chain on my 2.7 engine the original gear sprockets water pump and crankshaft gear are a fine-tooth setup the replacement parts I bought have a larger teeth set up but all of the timing marks are the same is that going to make a difference in the engine

Hello. If the gears are he same size, the chain the same length, and the timing marks identical, then you should be able to use that kit assuming it bolts up properly. The number of teeth does not really matter as long as the camshaft and crankshaft end up in the correct positions. If you are unsure I would refer to the timing chain kit manufacturer to be certain.

3. Q: Timing chain