Q: Timing chain breakage

So the car I want to but the timing chain broke and I just want to know if it still worth the buy or not?

3. Timing chain breakage

Q: Hello hi my name is Norma Williams I have a Chrysler 300 2.7 07 what I did was I refilled it with all you without checking the sti

You would need to have the engine mounts checked and then if they are good then have the engine compression tested to see if you have one cylinder low on compression indicating and internal engine problem with a piston or...

Q: My car's engine runs rough at idle - 2001 Chrysler Voyager

Hi there. From what you've described/shown, it seems that the mechanic put the timing belt back on one tooth off. If all of a sudden the engine is not running correctly and the vacuum has dropped, then a valve is...

Q: Q: No check engine light

Considering your symptoms, I would suspect that your issue lies within the fuel or ignition system. Without diagnostic equipment, it would be best to have your vehicle inspected by a technician who does. Although you have no Check Engine Light,...