Q: Timing chain breakage

So the car I want to but the timing chain broke and I just want to know if it still worth the buy or not?

3. Timing chain breakage

Q: ran out of oil and wont start

Hello. If the oil was completely empty, then you may have a serious engine failure. I would first add oil to it and then try starting it. If it still does not start and makes a lot of noise when...

Q: Timing marks does not come back to TDC after I hand rotate it on a 5.4 2006 Triton.

When rotating the crankshaft and turning the engine over, the camshafts will realign after the crankshaft has turned twice. Now, the marks on the timing chains will take around 15 rotations to line up on the timing marks on the...

Q: how hard would it be to change a solenoid? 2003 Jeep Liberty

Hi there - replacing shift solenoids generally involve draining transmission fluid, removing the pan and filter from the transmission, and sometimes, removal of the valve body of the transmission as well. This can be fairly involved, but still less expensive...