Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-j93wt6js:173:8

Q: Timing belt/water pump replacement

Replaced the timing belt and water pump. I noticed two yellow-painted "allignment marks" on the lower crank pulley. One is one the factory indention at 11 oclock, the other is at 2 oclock when the factory mark is alligned. Put everything back on as good as new opting for the factory engraved allignment mark. Turned the key and it does not start. The pulleys turn but there is no "cranking" like a normal car that is trying to start. It is a very smooth metallic "woo-woo-woo-woo". Also, stepping on the gas while it is making this sound only makes smoke come from the engine that smells like gasoline. I never had a problem starting the car before so the spark-plugs should still be good. Gas is getting to the pistons because when I step on the gas, burnt gasoline smoke wafts from the engine. Could alligning the lower crank pulley to the "second-nonfactory-painted-yellow-allignment-mark" be from another mechanic and the key to making it start? Thanks

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your 200...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Hyundai Elantra. It is possible that the second timing mark was used by a previous technician to indicate the proper location of the crank. It is also possible that you have the timing 180 degrees off. The crank rotates twice for each revolution of the camshaft, therefore it comes to top dead center twice for each time the cam rotates. Verify that the cam timing marks are accurate and that you are on the compression stroke and at top dead center when the crank is at its timing marks. All the valves on number one cylinder should be closed when at the proper top dead center position. If you need help with this repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of the starting concern and perform the required adjustments.