Q: Timing belt loose car quit while driving cannot Start the car.

Rebulit engine? What cost are they ripping me ofg

3. Timing belt loose car quit while driving cannot Start the car.

Q: Transmission leaked all of the fluid out

It is possible that a cooler line has sprung a leak for your transmission. The only other explanation for rapid fluid loss in a transmission is that the oil pan has been punctured by some road debris. I would recommend...

Q: Seatbelt won't retract. Locked up all the way. No tension at all

From the accident the seat belts would lock due to the impact and you will need to replace both the seat belt assemblies to repair the problem. This will include the retractors and buckle assembly.

Q: There is noise when I go over bumpy road or uneven road.the noise only happen when the car left around 5-6 hours before driving

Your front struts may be worn out or have bad strut insulators that need to be replaced. The struts have a gas charge in them that, if too low, will not work correct until the strut is warmed up from...