Q: Timing belt loose car quit while driving cannot Start the car.

Rebulit engine? What cost are they ripping me ofg

Hello there, when a timing belt breaks on your 2001 Toyota Camry many different problems can happen. It is common to have engine damage when the timing belt breaks as the valves can come into contact with the pistons, bending the valves and marking the pistons. A damaged timing belt is also likely to be at the root of your car’s non-start issue. In this situation the best course of action would be to have the vehicle inspected for any additional issues, and have the timing belt replaced.

3. Timing belt loose car quit while driving cannot Start the car.