Q: timing belt lifespan

what is recommended mileage for changing the timing belt on my subaru?

3. timing belt lifespan

Q: misfire cylinder 1 and 2

Hello. A misfire can be caused by a variety of components. Due to the oil smell we can focus in on a few potential issues. If you are noticing any kind of smoke during acceleration or deceleration, then you may...

Q: Slipping transmission until it warms up in a 1998 Subi Forester

It's starting to wear out. It's notorious for Subarus and it's one of the reasons I tell people not to buy Subaru. You've got 215,000 miles, so you've got a lot of life out of it and can't complain about...

Q: Car won't rev or go when pushing gas pedal. Only revs up in neutral or park unless you work with it to keep it revving

Hello. The first task in solving this problem is to extract problem codes that are set, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. There are several problems which could cause this behavior, such as a bad throttle position...