Q: timing belt lifespan

what is recommended mileage for changing the timing belt on my subaru?

3. timing belt lifespan

Q: Clutch won't go into gear

Having difficulty moving into first gear and then being unable to move your Subaru into any other gear leads me to believe that there are problems with one or more components in the clutch system. While the information you offered...

Q: Sluggish acceleration while in 2nd gear.

This could be traditional "turbo lag" - I would check the turbocharger boost control components for air leaks, or poor electrical connections. I would also check the throttle position sensor, which may not always be recognizing your foot pressing the...

Q: Scraping while decelerating

When you hear this noise, does braking have an effect on it? Do you hear it all the time while driving? If your car is sitting still and running, do you hear the noise? Do you hear this while changing...