Q: timing belt lifespan

what is recommended mileage for changing the timing belt on my subaru?

3. timing belt lifespan

Q: Car won't start after fuel pump and fuel filter has been replaced

Hey there: Sometimes when even the best mechanics complete service a small wire or component may have been removed accidentally which can cause a vehicle to not start. If your engine is not cranking over, it's likely that the ignition...

Q: Brakes went out in car

Hello, since you have a brake fluid leak, this needs to be repaired to make the car safe to drive. I would recommend not driving the car until this is fixed. You state that you hear something dragging, this should...

Q: Cruise control not working 2001 Subaru Forrester

Hi - first thing to check is the fuse(s) for the cruise control. Next is to check brake light switch and bulbs for proper operation. If the brake light switch is stuck in the "On" position, the cruise control will...