Q: timing belt and driving belt replacement interval

I bought an used santa fe 2002. I found the previous owner changed timing belt at 113,000 miles in 2013.(sticker placed inside the hood). Now the mileage is 142000. I do not do sudden acceleration and try to maintain rpm below 3,000 as much as possible. even when i accelerate, i just press it lightly, like senior citizens. I checked the drive belt (the belt seen outside with several pullies and wheels), it seems to be in good condition (no cracking, no faded portions). I am wondering when should I go for timing belt?, I mean at what mileage should my next timing belt be installed? and what about drive belt? what is the recommended interval ? Thanks in advanced.

The timing belt should be checked every 24 months or 30K miles and replaced every 48 months or 60k miles. You are not due until 173k for a timing belt replacement, but should get inspected at 143k. The accessory belts should be inspected at every oil change and replaced as needed.

3. timing belt and driving belt replacement interval