Q: timing belt and driving belt replacement interval

I bought an used santa fe 2002. I found the previous owner changed timing belt at 113,000 miles in 2013.(sticker placed inside the hood). Now the mileage is 142000. I do not do sudden acceleration and try to maintain rpm below 3,000 as much as possible. even when i accelerate, i just press it lightly, like senior citizens. I checked the drive belt (the belt seen outside with several pullies and wheels), it seems to be in good condition (no cracking, no faded portions). I am wondering when should I go for timing belt?, I mean at what mileage should my next timing belt be installed? and what about drive belt? what is the recommended interval ? Thanks in advanced.

The timing belt should be checked every 24 months or 30K miles and replaced every 48 months or 60k miles. You are not due until 173k for a timing belt replacement, but should get inspected at 143k. The accessory belts should be inspected at every oil change and replaced as needed.