Q: Tiers are rubbing fender well

I put a 6in lift on my truck with 37in tires, it was rubbing the fender well, I put a 1 1/2 inch spacers on trying to fix the problem but it made it worse

A: Hello there, you have a few different thing...

Hello there, you have a few different things going on with your 2013 Ford F-350. When you add a lift and significantly larger tires, it changes the geometry of the suspension. In addition, 37 inch tires are much wider than your stock tires. When vehicles are lifted and wider tires are used, the rims must be changed to rims that have more backspacing in many cases. The backspacing adjustment allows the use of wider tires. To have this checked, consider having a technician from YourMechanic come to the car's location to inspect the suspension and advise on the correct adjustments.