Q: My 2011 Quest with 100,000 miles has an unknown hesitation about 5 seconds after stopping, and has no power then takes off and runs fine. There is no misfire.

info is same as above, i tried chevron inj. cleaner , started 3 wk's ago it's like getting NO fuel but then takes off runs great, have used Shell gasoline over 2 years now. once in awhile get Kroger gas. Thank you

3. My 2011 Quest with 100,000 miles has an unknown hesitation about 5 seconds after stopping, and has no power then takes off and runs fine. There is no misfire.