Q: My 2011 Quest with 100,000 miles has an unknown hesitation about 5 seconds after stopping, and has no power then takes off and runs fine. There is no misfire.

info is same as above, i tried chevron inj. cleaner , started 3 wk's ago it's like getting NO fuel but then takes off runs great, have used Shell gasoline over 2 years now. once in awhile get Kroger gas. Thank you

Hi there. The symptoms that your vehicle is having sounds like the fuel pump relay is on the fritz. The relay may be getting too hot and turning off to cool down then it turns back on. This would explain the abnormal hesitation and then the engine running fine with no misfires. I recommend replacing the fuel pump relay. If you need further assistance with your vehicle hesitating sometimes, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My 2011 Quest with 100,000 miles has an unknown hesitation about 5 seconds after stopping, and has no power then takes off and runs fine. There is no misfire.