Q: Tie rod issues

I don't know what is wrong with my car. Someone told me it was the tie rod.

3. Tie rod issues

Q: Unable to start my car - 2014 Honda Civic

Hi there. Although it's very difficult to diagnose why a car is not starting issue without being there to inspect this issue, you may have a problem with the ignition system or the FOB key (if you have a keyless...

Q: I took my car in for a full service today. They did the service and my car suddenly cannot be driven. What could the issue be?

Hi there. If the code came on for the camshaft position sensor, then the computer has seen that the sensor is not working properly. If the vehicle was working before and now has the code for the camshaft position sensor,...

Q: Van is not Starting

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the...