Q: Tick sound comes when I press the brake pad to shift the lever to driving.

When I press the brake to shift the gear lever to driving option from the parking ,A click sound can b heard only once from the gear box after pressing the brake... Is this something mechanical issue do I hav to visit the workshop to show the car? Kindly please advise wat is the issues.

What you are hearing is the shift interlock actuator releasing the shifter when you step on the brake. This is normal. If you feel the noise is excessive then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic listen to it to verify to see if it is normal or excessively noisey and needs the shift lock actuator replaced.

• Tick sound comes when I press the brake pad to shift the lever to driving.