Q: Thump when starting and stopping.

When starting to move - thump sound - then everything is fine. When stopping ( coming to a stop ) - get a thump sound- then all is okay.

3. Thump when starting and stopping.

Q: When I accelerate, loud ticking noise at low rpm, car jerks and stutters. It goes away at higher rpms.

The misfiring could be ignition or fuel related. If the plugs have not been replaced, on the timetable set forth in the maintenance schedule, that is certainly one possibly. Also, the plug wires could be tested. Diagnostic Trouble codes that...

Q: I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber

You should check the fuel injection pressure regulator for leaking fuel through the top vacuum port and if it is then replace it. Also replace the brake booster check valve on the brake booster. This should be the cause of...

Q: My 2010 Honda Fit Sport keeps showing a decrease in oil but no oil leak. Last week it was at 15 percent and now its at 10 percent.

The values that you are referring to, 10%, 15%, etc, do not represent the level or amount of oil in the engine. The oil level in your vehicle can only be checked using the engine oil dipstick under the hood....