Q: Thump when starting and stopping.

When starting to move - thump sound - then everything is fine. When stopping ( coming to a stop ) - get a thump sound- then all is okay.

3. Thump when starting and stopping.

Q: Car made a noise and then died.

Unfortunately that sound you were hearing may have been your timing belt. The belt may have been frayed and making a noise by rubbing the plastic timing cover under your hood. I believe the noise got louder because the belt...

Q: disarm door lock keypad 2016 f150

Hi there. I'm not sure you can disable the keypad, but you can change the code. You might want to watch this video to see if it helps. If not, you might have to contact the dealership to reprogram this...

Q: Battery is drained in the morning - 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300

Hello. You have either a faulty battery (a load test on battery can easily determine status of battery), faulty charging system, and/or a substantial phantom load (parasitic power draw) that is discharging the battery while the vehicle is turned off....