Q: Thump when starting and stopping.

When starting to move - thump sound - then everything is fine. When stopping ( coming to a stop ) - get a thump sound- then all is okay.

3. Thump when starting and stopping.

Q: Front brakes grinding after brake pad replacement on a 98 Ford Windstar 3.0L

I have seen where some of the more less expensive semi-metallic brake pads have real rough spots of material in the pad and will make a grinding noise when braking. This is normal for these pads. If noise does not...

Q: Just got tune up now water wont stay in reservoir and its hesistant...

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If the coolant in the overflow tank is being removed from the tank, then the cooling system is leaking. The smoke you are seeing is likely white and caused from the coolant either...

Q: Does the Chrysler 4.0 V6 have a timing belt that must be changed?

Hi Stephen. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The 4.0-liter V6 engine has a timing belt that needs to be changed every 100,000 miles.