Q: Throws a po306 no 6 misfire

Only throws code at idle now I have replaced the plugs, number 6 coil pack, &I now the number 6 injector what else could cause this problem. I have cleared out the code and it keeps coming back

Hi there. More often than not, the source of the cylinder 6 misfire is electrical harness that attaches to the fuel injector. You might want to replace that, clear the codes and see if the issue resolves itself. If not, contact a professional mobile mechanic and have them complete a check engine light inspection.

3. Throws a po306 no 6 misfire